A hillbilly Twin Peaks set in America's holler, starring Patton Oswalt. Boss Hoss Heartshe owns 98.5% of Heartshe Holler and keeps the other 1.5% in a hidey hole. Upon his death, the hole is opened to reveal a secret Son. Watch as the blood grubbing heirs and cash thirsty rivals wrestle for every sort of supremacy that power provides. It's a satire on the emotional Hee-Hawification of America, set in a town so inbred, the folks have become almost supernaturally wrong.
如果您想下载她的心在呼喊 第一季 / The Heart, She Holler Season 1 / 的BT种子文件或数据，请使用迅雷、QQ旋风、uTorrent等BT工具下载。
If you want to download 她的心在呼喊 第一季 / The Heart, She Holler Season 1 / files，please use the BT tools such as thunderbolt, QQ whirlwind or uTorrent to download.
|她的心在呼喊 第一季下载 / The Heart She Holler S01-S03 (2011-)||857.63 MB||2020-11-22|